Saturday, April 2, 2011

Conference Packets



It's always hard for me to find something for the little ones to do during general conference. I found a little packet last year at Sugardoodle.net that had some cute/fun pages that kept my little guy entertained for a few minutes at least. She's got a whole list of different packets this year that you can find HERE for kids of any age. I'm really excited that the Jr. Primary packet has a bunch of "seek and find" type activities since my 3 year old has been obsessed with them lately (they've been a great help for keeping him quiet in church), so I'm optimistic I might get to listen to a talk or 2 :)

Anyone else have good ideas for what to do with your kids during conference?

2 comments:

  1. We love them too. Although I didn't realize it was THIRTY pages long! I just clicked print, think I just about ran our printer out of ink. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried a General Conference bingo today. That was fun. Morgan and Emery each colored and cut and glued 25 pictures onto a bingo card. Each time a speaker said something about the picture they could cover it up, and once they got bingo they got a prize. Kind of fun. Here's the website for the bingo cards. http://lds.about.com/library/bl/games/bingo_cards.pdf

    ReplyDelete