Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chick-fil-a free breakfast

Chick-fil-a is offering a free breakfast entree next week (Sept 6-9). All you have to do is make a reservation in advance, then show up with your printed "invitation" and they give you free food!
I did this at the Monroeville location when they were promoting their new spicy chicken sandwich, and it was great. I showed up and they had a reserved section for people trying the new sandwich, where they had me sit and took my order (how I wanted the sandwich prepared and I think they gave me a free beverage too), then brought it to me. When I was done they had me fill out a survey then gave me a bunch of free coupons for spicy chicken sandwiches (some for me, some for friends). I also had my kids with me who both ended up with free chick-fil-a stuffed cows and crayons. I can't promise any of that will be the same (but I would guess so), but I can at least promise some free food :) So, if you're interested click here to sign up. (Be prepared to pick a date and time you want to go, and which breakfast entree you want.)

No comments:

Post a Comment