Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chick-fil-a

For starters the deal: Chick-fil-a (in Monroeville, I'm not sure about others) is offering 8-count chicken nuggets for free (with no purchase necessary) when you wear green on St. Patricks day (i.e. tomorrow from 11am-7pm).
=


Now the event(s): The Chick-fil-a in Monroeville has a family night once (or more) a month. I unfortunately just missed letting you all know about the one this month (Dr. Seuss story night) that was this past Tuesday. But they have an additional fun night this month on the 24th called "March Madness night". You can see the details and check out all their other upcoming promotions and events on the calendar here. Usually for family night, in addition to whatever else they have going on, you get a free kids meal with purchase of an adult meal.

I guess as a disclaimer you should all know that I really like Chick-fil-a, especially this one. Not only is the food yummy, but it's always clean (including the play area) and everyone is always very friendly and helpful (I have no fears taking 2 small children there by myself, which is really saying something).

For those of you who don't live near or visit Monroeville, you should check your Chick-fil-a locator to see if there is one near you that is as "involved in the community" as this one.

1 comment:

  1. I love 'em too! (I really think we are kindred spirits) I know the one at the Waterfront does the family night things too. We showed up one night and Sarah got to watch a 3d movie while sitting on their Cow's lap. It was lots of fun. You know me, I'm always up for anything, lets go to the march madness together. :)

    ReplyDelete